Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why do bad things happen to good people?

I have two dear friends who are suffering right now.

One's 6-year old granddaughter has had a recurrence of cancer. She will be having very painful surgery this week followed by radiation and a very strong chemotherapy that will make her very ill.

The other's son is in trouble. Seriously. And she is wondering where God was today when He was needed. She is disappointed and disillusioned with His concern for her and her children. I have been there.

All I know is that He IS there! He DOES care! I don't know why He allows bad things to happen, why He allows satan to wreak havoc on His children - for he does ALLOW everything that happens to us. I know that satan is a liar and a cheat and is the CAUSE of all things bad.

Even yet, I will praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment